These are current job listings in our member schools. If you would like to list a job on this website, please send the job advertisement as either a Word file or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a global listing of jobs in geography see the “Jobs in Geography Center” provided by the AAG.
- Hofstra University, Department of Global Studies and Geography, seeks a tenure track Assistant Professor of Geography with a specailzation in GIS. Deadline: Review of materials begins in December 2014. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Non-profit Educational Testing Service seeks Geography Assessment Specialist Start Date: December 1, 2014
- Associate Professor at Penn State University Deadline: Review of applications begins October 17th, 2014
- Kelly IT seeks GIS Engineer or Analyst Deadline: not specified
- Bucknell University seeks Visiting Assistant Professor of Environmental Geography for Spring 2015. Deadline: Review of application materials begins October 1, 2014
- Bucknell University seeks Visiting Assistant Professor of Economic Geography for Spring 2015. Deadline: Review of application materials begins October 1, 2014
- Bucknell University seeks Open Rank, Tenure-track Faculty,International Relations beginning August 2015. Deadline: October 20, 2014.
- Hanover Engineering Associates Seeks GIS Technician, Deadline: position open until filled
- University of Delaware Seeks Assistant Professor of Human Geography. Deadline: review of applications begins October 3, 2014
- University of Albany Seeks Assistant Professor of Geography. Deadline: The position will remain open until filled and commences in the fall of 2015
- Lafayette College Environmental Studies Seeks Tenured Track Assistant Professor. Deadline: November 15, 2014
- Adjunct Faculty, Department of Geography and Urban Studies, William Patterson University, beginning Spring 2015. Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled