These are current job listings in our member schools. If you would like to list a job on this website, please send the job advertisement as either a Word file or PDF to: email@example.com.
For a global listing of jobs in geography see the “Jobs in Geography Center” provided by the AAG.
- Geography Faculty at Bethlehem, PA Campus Deadline: March 30th, 2015
- Tenure Track Faculty Position in Geography at Pennsylvania State University Deadline: Review of applications will begin February 27th, 2015, but will be accepted until the position is filled.
- The Department of Geography invites applications for a full-time temporary position in Physical Environmental Geography to begin in the Fall 2015 semester. Ph.D in Geography preferred, ABD in geography within one year of completion at time of appointment required at a minimum. Applicants must have relevant training and two years (or equivalent) of college-level teaching experience. Particular interest is in a faculty capable of teaching environmentally-related courses complementary to our current offerings including Elements of Physical Geography. Ability to teach other undergraduate courses in Physical and Environmental Geography will be necessary to complete a 12 hour per semester teaching load. A successful classroom demonstration and interview(s) are required. Send a letter of application highlighting substantive training and teaching experience and ability. Also, submit a curriculum vitae, transcript(s) of all college-level work (unofficial acceptable while official transcripts are in transits), and three letters of reference to Dr. Steven Schnell, Search Committee Chair, Department of Geography, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, Kutztown, PA 19530. Deadline: Review of applications will begin March 15, 2015 and will continue until the position is filled. No electronic submissions will be accepted. Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and actively solicits applications from minorities and women. Kutztown University is a member of the State System of Higher Education. The University is located between the diverse metropolitan areas of Allentown/Bethlehem and Reading, and within 60 minutes of the Philadelphia metropolitan area. The University is searching for faculty with extensive experience teaching diverse populations.
- Associate Professor at Penn State University Deadline: Review of applications begins October 17th, 2014
- Adjunct Faculty, Department of Geography and Urban Studies, William Patterson University, beginning Spring 2015. Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled